Dear V-Coins User

If you need a V-coins certificate for the 2017 tax return, please write us a short E-Mail at (Subject: V-Coins tax return 2017). Upon request, we will send you the certificate electronically or by post (please note accordingly).

The V-Coins Global Team

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Post comment