- Information published on V-Coins Websites
The website https://v-coins.global/ (hereinafter, referred to as the “Website”) provides information and material of a general nature. You are not authorized nor should you rely on the Website for legal advice, business advice, or advice of any other nature. You act at your own risk in reliance on the contents of the Website. Should you decide to act and you are not certain of any legal or other implications, contact a licensed attorney in the relevant jurisdiction in which you want to act or need advice. In no way are the owners of, or contributors to, the Website responsible for any actions, decisions, or other behavior, taken or not taken by you related to the Website.
The Website may contain translations of the English version of the content in many other languages. These translations are provided only as a courtesy. In the event of any conflict between the English language version and translated versions, the English language version shall take precedence. If you notice any inconsistency, please report them to the web-administrator email@example.com.
- Risks related to the use of V-Coins
The Website will not be responsible for any losses, damages or claims arising from events falling within the scope of the following five categories: 1. Mistakes made by the user of any V-Coins-related software or service, e.g., forgotten passwords, payments sent to wrong V-Coins addresses, and accidental deletion of wallets. 2. Software problems of the Website and/or any V-Coins-related software or service, e.g., corrupted wallet file, incorrectly constructed transactions, unsafe cryptographic libraries, malware affecting the Website and/or any V-Coins-related software or service. 3. Technical failures in the hardware of the user of any V-Coins-related software or service, e.g., data loss due to a faulty or damaged storage device. 4. Security problems experienced by the user of any V-Coins-related software or service, e.g., unauthorized access to users’ wallets and/or accounts. 5. Actions or inactions of third parties and/or events experienced by third parties, e.g., a bankruptcy of service providers, information security attacks on service providers, and fraud conducted by third parties.
- Investment risks
The purchase of V-Coins can lead to loss of money over short or even extended periods. The buyer of V-Coins should be aware of possible, significant market price volatilities. The information published on the Website or the App cannot guarantee that the buyers of V-Coins would not lose money.
- Compliance with tax obligations
The users of the Website are solely responsible for determining what, if any, taxes apply to their V-Coins transactions. The owners of, or contributors to, the Website are NOT liable for applicable taxes of V-Coins transactions.
- The Website does not store, send, or receive V-Coins
The Website does not store, send, or receive V-Coins. V-Coins are distributed solely by the ownership record maintained in the V-Coins network. Any transfer of title in V-Coins or V-Coins itself occurs within a decentralized V-Coins network through trading platforms, the App, affiliation network, and never on the Website.
- No warranties
The Website is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind regarding the Website and/or any content, data, materials and/or services provided on the Website.
- Limitation of liability
Unless otherwise required by law, in no event shall the owners of, or contributors to the Website be liable for damages of any kind. That includes, but is not limited to, loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website.
The user of the Website agrees to arbitrate any dispute arising from or in connection with the Website or this disclaimer, except for disputes related to copyrights, logos, trademarks, trade names, trade secrets or patents.
- Last amendment
This disclaimer becomes effective on July 20th, 2017.
The V-COINS system takes cares of the protection of your personal data very seriously. We keep strictly to the rules of data protection laws. Personal data are only collected to a technically necessary extent on this website. In no case will the collected data be sold or passed on to any third parties for any other reason. The following declaration provides an overview of how this protection is ensured, which kind of data, and for which purpose data are collected.
- Collection and processing of non-personal data
When you visit our websites, our web servers will by default store the name of your Internet Service Provider (or IP address, respectively). They will also recognize the Internet site from which you visit us, the web pages of our website that you visit, information about the Internet browser and operating system that is used, as well as the date and duration of your visit. These data are non-personal, anonymized data and we use them for technical administration of the website, and for statistical evaluations of its utilization. We also use these technical access data to constantly enhance the attractiveness, user-friendliness and contents of our web pages, as well as to detect technical problems that might occur on our website.
- Web-Analyse-Software Usage of Google Analytics
- Links and references to other websites
Our website contains links to other, external websites. Please note that we are neither responsible for the contents of websites of third parties nor their compliance with data protection provisions.
- V-COINS system uses technical and organizational safety measures to protect your personal data collected by us against accidental or deliberate manipulation, loss, damage or unauthorized access. Our security measures are continuously being improved in the course of technological progress.
- Right to obtain information
- You are entitled to obtain information on the personal data we stored about you at any time, including their origin, the receiver of the data and the purpose of data processing. Please contact us for this purpose in writing or by E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Legal effectiveness
This disclaimer shall be regarded as part of the website from which reference is made to this page. If parts or individual formulations of this text should not, no longer, or not completely, comply with the currently valid legal situation, all other parts of the document shall remain unaffected regarding their content and validity.
Your trust is important to us. Therefore, we are always available to answer your questions concerning the processing of your personal data. If you may have any questions that could not be answered by this data privacy statement, or if you wish to obtain further information on any of the topics stated herein, please contact the responsible data protection supervisor at email@example.com.
- Last amendment
This disclaimer becomes effective on July 20th, 2017.
- Accepting the Terms implies you are applying for the User Application provided, which further allows you to hold, trade, sale, transfer and buy V-Coins through platforms available for V-Coins.
- Only accepted users of the V-Coins App, upon completion of all information requested by the App to follow regulations and laws, may gain access to the V-Coins App, which again exclusively grants access to the use of the V-Coins system. The V-Coins App is available for downloading on https://v-coins.global. To gain access to the V-Coins system, you must have a functioning internet connection and appropriate hardware.
- By registering on your V-Coins App you apply for the User membership in the V-Coins System. Your application may not be accepted without specifying reasons. You also declare with your application your willingness to be bound by the purpose of the V-Coins System, by the present Terms and you authorize the appointed administration/distributor to verify your identity as well as the identity of the beneficial owner(s) you may have indicated. The V-Coins System strictly adheres to the standards of the “Know your client” policy (KYC) and anti-money laundry rules (AML).
- If you have provided the required information, you will be notified by email of the decision regarding your application. The approval means that your own V-Coins-ID has been generated and that you now have full access to the V-Coins System.
- Each person – be it a natural person or a legal entity – may only be one single user of the System. Multiple usership is prohibited. One beneficial owner is only allowed to have one V-Coins Wallet. Multiple wallets for the same beneficial owner will be either merged or annulled by the V-Coins System. As a rule, the indication of a different beneficial owner is accepted just for family members. Justified requests for exceptions may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each time you log into your V-Coins App, you confirm that:
6.1 the data you entered when you registered are still valid, truthful, and accurate and that you
are aware of your obligation to immediately notify any changes of these data to
6.2 you agree with the present Terms and that you are the user of V-Coins.
6.3 you have read and accepted all the present Terms as published since your last login.
6.4 you commit yourself to full disclosure and abstaining from any illegal act.
6.5 the money you pay into your V-Coins Wallet is of legal origin.
6.6 you are in compliance with the legislation of your domicile, including its tax laws.
- V-Coins is a decentralized and fully transparent hybrid-cryptocurrency, not tied to a particular country and therefore, independent from political influences. It is created by the V-Coins-Algorithm as implemented in its software and – contrary to most other crypto-currencies – it is supported by tangible values (e.g. precious metals).
- The appointed distributor can release new V-Coins to the market only if the current V-Coins market can no longer safely attend the demand. Meanwhile, the new V-Coins are held in the separate Mint account which is simply a virtual storage of pre-minted V-Coins.
- When you buy from another User, the purchase price goes to the seller and not to the Value Basket and has no effect to the Value Basket. The subsequent §§ 10 and 11 do not apply, therefore. The V-Coins Value Basket only accumulates funds paid in for the purchase of new V-Coins in circulation.
- When selling new V-Coins, the V-Coins Administration deposits 80% of the credited amount into the V-Coins Value Basket. The V-Coins Value Basket consists of solid values like precious metals (primarily silver and gold) and – for liquidity reasons – in less-volatile national currencies (mainly EUR, USD, and CHF) or other liquid assets, solely at the discretion of the Value Basket Management. These assets are deposited with decentralized, independent institutions. Thus, the real asset value of the issued V-Coins remains secured to such extent.
- The remaining 20% of the credited amount for issuing new V-Coins is assigned to the operating account to manage the V-Coins system. These funds are allocated to the maintenance, further development of the software and the management, as well as the administration of the V-Coins System. Several service entities and professionals from various countries are continuously entrusted to provide these services.
- Thus, the market price indicated on trading platform(s), on which V-Coins are traded, is determined by actual demand and supply of V-Coins released to the market. There is no limit to the number of V-Coins to be released, subject to the V-Coins- Algorithm which will allow only the number of V-Coins required by the market.
- In the future, you can track the amount of V-coins in the system as well as the value in the Value Basket on your app. The statistics given here will be delivered with a time delay of each 30 days. Under certain circumstances, this data will also be available on the WCI (World coin index). It is not the goal of V-Coins to be the dominant crypto-currency, but a crypto-currency for daily use.
- Since the ratio of coverage of the V-Coins by real values exceeds the coverage ratio of most national currencies, the trust and confidence in the V-Coins System is justified and it tends to grow in value compared to national currencies. Moreover, V-Coins are sheltered from inflation since they are not issued for paying national or private debts, nor for paying interests on such debts.
- The common risks you accept when using V-Coins are therefore limited to a maximum of 20% of the price you have paid for the purchase of newly issued V-Coins (see §§ 10 and 11 above), the price volatility of the precious metals and the national currency deposits, as well as the market volatility.
- The V-Coins-Algorithm has so-called deceleration and acceleration parameters incorporated to prevent improper market speculations and extreme volatility peaks. Moreover, when purchase and sale orders for V-Coins exceed 5% of the total current V-Coins volume held by users, orders will be accepted and credited, but their execution will be delayed until the parameter of 5% has been reestablished. During this delay, affected V-Coins are not directly tradable. The System’s Mint account is not subject to this limitation.
- In order to secure and stabilize the value of the issued V-Coins, the appointed Administration can decide to redeem current V-Coins at the expense of the V-Coins Value Basket. However, it has no obligation to do so.
- Should the market price of the V-Coins reach certain limits, a splitting at the ratio of 1:10 or a fractioning is foreseen to facilitate easier circulation. The effective value of the V-Coins and all the rights of its owners remain intact.
- The Mint account is kept separate from all the users´ accounts and shall only be a deposit for pre-minted V-Coins in order to ensure compliance with § 8, 10 and 11.
- V-Coins incentive reserve account is used for giving to new users an introductory credit of EUR 5.00 each, as well as for retribution to Users for their successful referrals of new users. This incentive system will continue for as long as the market demands it. There is no obligation to provide this opportunity.
- Once you have been accepted as a user of the V-Coins system, you will receive unlimited access
to the V-Coins System through your V-Coins App. It gives you full access to your settings and to:
21.1 My account showing your credit in EUR (Cash-Wallet) and your V-Coins Wallet with your V-Coins, their actual market value, their status, and your pending transactions. Moreover, My account will let you access the documents where you can find the current version of the present Terms and of all other authoritative documents, as well as the History of all your transactions since June 7, 2017.
21.2 V-Coins Market, where you can buy, sell and transfer V-Coins provided by the independent company Pega Trader Platform.
21.3 Payments platform through which you can make your payments in and out of the V-Coins System.
21.4 News, where the latest V-Coins news are published.
21.5 Statistics & Charts, which provides you with statistical information.
21.6 Shop where you can buy merchandise items.
21.7 Help & Support
21.8 V-Coins Forum
- Moreover, you will have the option to download the V-Coins App for different platforms, devices, and operating systems, or use the web-interface.
- In the future, other various options such as credit cards and your personal e-banking account will be available.
- Charges and recharges of more than EUR 20’000.00 may require justification in compliance with the standards of the anti-money laundering (AML) of your country.
- You are entitled to transfer at any time part or the total of your Cash-Wallet to a personal bank account of yours. The minimum amount for partial payouts is EUR 100.00. All transfers are subject to a 6% payout fee for the Administration responsible for payouts. Additional charges may be applied by your bank and will be debited to the beneficiary.
- You may be aware that, for security reasons, the V-Coins software permanently records and continuously stores all movements of your V-Coins-Wallet on several secured servers located around the world. However, none of your data will be available to any third party, except when required by law or by a competent judicial authority. Your data will not be available for any external commercial purpose.
- You may, at any time, declare your withdrawal from the V-Coins System and quit the V-Coins System by sending a corresponding message to email@example.com.
- The administration, however, may at any time order your exclusion from the V-Coins system if it becomes aware that:
28.1 you are in violation of any of the present Terms
28.2 your V-Coins Wallet has been showing a zero-balance for more than 90 consecutive days.
- You have the right to object to your exclusion by submitting your reasons within 30 days to firstname.lastname@example.org. The administration will send you a written decision, and this decision will be final, without any further possibility for objection.
- Your withdrawal or exclusion from the V-Coins system automatically entails the cancellation of your V-Coins ID and the liquidation of your V-Coins wallet.
- If you declare your withdrawal without having emptied your V-Coins wallet, you are granted a grace period of 30 days to do so. During the grace period, your option to acquire V-Coins is disabled. In case your wallet is not emptied after the grace period, the account will be annulled and you forfeit the balance with no compensation.
- If the administration has ordered your exclusion or if you have not emptied your V-Coins wallet during the grace period, the administration will redeem your remaining V-Coins at the average rate traded on the day of your withdrawal or exclusion was first declared, and reduced by 30%.
- The resulting value of your V-Coins wallet will be credited – after deduction of the 6% payout fee – to the personal bank account you have indicated.
- Death or permanent incapacity of a member, or of the beneficial owner of an V-Coins wallet, must be notified to email@example.com. The same applies to legal entities ceasing to exist. The controller will indicate the documentation required to be presented to retrieve the corresponding V-Coins wallet.
- The internet connection, as well as the upkeep of your hardware and software, is your personal responsibility.
- You are entitled to install the V-Coins software including all its updates and applications simultaneously on various platforms. The right to use the V-Coins software expires together with your membership in the V-Coins system. You are not allowed to alter in any way the V-Coins software, to decompile its source-code or to visualize or manipulate the data with an external system.
- Despite all its efforts, the V-Coins system does not represent or warrant the V-Coins software or its applications being error free or its services being uninterrupted. The V-Coins software is provided on an “as is” basis, without warranty created and regularly updated by professional programmers. The V-Coins software is developed with highest quality and safety standards. It is mandatory that you download all updates and report any discovered errors and/or deficiencies to firstname.lastname@example.org. The liability of the V-Coins system and appointed service providers for all random software errors and for unintentional deficiencies of its services is explicitly excluded.
- In general, you are waiving all claims for unintentional damages, be it against the V-Coins system or any of its service providers, including the financial institutions entrusted with keeping the bank accounts of appointed distributors and the assets of the V-Coins value basket.
- The V-Coins system reserves the right to assign its rights and responsibilities under the present terms to any third party.
- All disputes arising out of or relating to the present terms shall be finally settled under the Rules of Arbitration of the ICC International Chamber of Commerce, Paris (France), by one sole arbitrator appointed following the said rules. The Emergency Arbitrator Provisions shall not apply. The arbitrator shall apply the commonly recognized principles of bona fide as well as the internationally acknowledged European custom and practice of merchants and banks (Lex mercatoria).
- All communications among the members of the V-Coins system shall validly take place electronically via the V-Coins app or the e-mail addresses registered with the V-Coins system.
June 16, 2017